Drægönhėart Family

Read This to Begin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read This to Begin

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:56 pm

I know the move is going to be shitty, but this forum is built just for roleplaying. I hope you guys like it, I'm sorry if you don't.  If you're confused, I don't blame you. First go to your profile. There will be a whole page of things, and up above them are a bunch of tabs like 'Preferences' and 'Avatar'. Upload an avatar, put any information you want to on there, (birthday, gender, age, hobbies--for your character). When you've done all that, go back to the home. All of the catagories are places you can roleplay in. First go to the subject Character Profiles and create a new topic. Your title is your character's full name. Then post the profile. Please follow the profile layout here:

Name:
 Birthday:
Nationality/Heritage:
Blood-Status: Sexual Orientation:
Relationship Status:
House:
 Wand:
Appearance:  
Height:
Build:
 Eyes:
 Hair:
 Markings:
Piercings:
 Tattoos:
 Clothing Style:
Special Abilities and Skills:
Hobbies:
 Personality: (bullet points)
Bio:

To create a new roleplay, choose from the list of places you can have it set in, and click on it. It will say 'Create new topic.' Do that. The title is the title of your roleplay. Ex. Bloody Mirror Chapter 4 (Open.)  If your roleplay is open to the public, put (Open.) If it is just between you and someone else, and you don't want anyone new to join, put (Closed.) Any questions as to moderation or concerns/confusions, you can post here.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

View user profile http://dragonheartfamily.forumstopic.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top